Refund and Cancellation
- The Subscribers agree and acknowledge that they shall not be entitled to cancel the Subscription during the Subscription period. For any cancellation by the Subscribers, a Cancellation Fee shall be charged at 100% of the Subscription Fee or Additional Fee (as applicable). However, ADL, on request of the Subscriber, may at its option, decide to refund a part of the Subscription Fee or Additional Fee to the Subscriber.
- Subscribers are not allowed to withdraw from the Subscription, without giving at least 15 (fifteen) business days’ prior written notice to ADL. Notwithstanding anything mentioned hereinabove, on withdrawing from the Subscription without providing such notice, the Cancellation Fee shall be charged at 100% (one hundred percent) of the Subscription Fee.
- The Subscriber agrees that the Cancellation Fee stipulated in Clause F (7) (a) above, is subject to change and shall be notified by ADL through the Application.
- If cancellation is done by ADL in an event where the Application, or the Website is under maintenance or out of service, no Cancellation Fee shall be charged, and the Subscription Fee or the Additional Fee shall be refunded to the Subscriber.
- Services by ADL are provided on a prepaid basis. On cancellation, the refund of the amount (if any), post any deduction of Cancellation Fee, shall be made within 30 (thirty) business days.